Terese has a broad based contentious and non-contentious practice.
She regularly negotiates and drafts commercial contractual and corporate documentation for clients across a broad range of business sectors.
Terese has worked on a variety of commercial contractual disputes involving claims ranging from US$20,000 to US$200 million. She has been involved in cases before the High Court and the Court of Appeal, and is regularly involved in arbitration work. Her work is often international.
She also advises shipowners, charterers and P&I clubs on various shipping matters, including shipbuilding, ship sale and purchase, charterparties, and bills of lading disputes.
Terese graduated from Brunel University in 2007 with an LLB (2:1 Honours) in Business and Finance Law and went on to complete the Legal Practice Course in 2008, with Distinction. She joined Davis & Co in June 2008, and qualified as a solicitor in 2010.
Terese is a native Swedish speaker.
- Turner Shipping Inc v (1) Cotter Shipping Inc, (2) Bank Degroof SA, (3) Madame Gabriella Ercole (4) Mr Franco Ercole  EWHC 1493 (Comm)
- Cadogan Maritime Inc v Turner Shipping Inc  EWHC 138 (Comm)
- FKI Engineering Ltd and another v Stribog Ltd  EWCA Civ 622;  WLR (D) 178
- FKI Engineering Ltd and another v Stribog Ltd  EWHC 1160 (Comm)
- Deutsche Bank AG and others v Asia Pacific Broadband Wireless Communications Inc and another  EWCA Civ 1091;  All ER (D) 104 (Oct)
- Deutsche Bank AG and others v Asia Pacific Broadband Wireless Communications Inc and another  EWHC 918 (Comm)
- St Ivel Limited and Uniq Prepared Foods Limited v Wincanton Group Limited  EWCA Civ 1286
- FKI Engineering Ltd and another v De Wind Holdings Ltd and another  EWCA Civ 316; Lawtel: 28 February 2008
- Tel: +44 203 727 5555
- Fax: +44 203 727 5556
1 Park Road
Davis & Co is the trading name of Davislaw Limited registered in England and Wales under No.08205361 and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under No.572176.